Was it murder--or something serious?
Philip Marlow in Murder, My Sweet

Friday, February 6, 2015

Little bit of an update...

High Rhymes and Misdemeanors is now available in Spanish. So far it's listed at Barnes and Noble,  Apple/iTunes, Inktera, and eventually Amazon. In short, eventually it will be pretty much everywhere. Thank you to Rosa Sanz at Babelcube for the translation AND the lovely cover.

And I just signed the contract for the Spanish translation of Verse of the Vampyre as well. This time the translation is to be done by Karlos San Pedro of Babelcube.

In other news, Lauren Fortgang is getting ready to record the audio book version of Dial Om for Murder. I'm really looking forward to this. Lauren did such a brilliant job with Corpse Pose.

And finally, Mr. Thrilling and I are putting together the proposal for a non-fiction project called Mr. and Mrs. Murder, which I'm actually uneasy about discussing until the proposal is ready and making the rounds. But I hope to be able to share more in another month or so. We're very excited about it. And I think if you love vintage mystery, you will be too. But shhhh! 


3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to listen to Dial Om for Murder! And I am not curious about the Mr and Mrs Murder project, because I am a very, very patient....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I was hoping Mr. and Mrs. Murder was going to be a fiction collaboration, but the non-fiction project sounds interesting. I thought the articles your did on some of your favorite women mystery writers circa the 30's-40's were interesting. But the real gems are your blog reviews of vintage mysteries and movies; they make me chuckle. Infuse the proposal with some of that flavor and let your love of the subject shine through and hopefully the project will sell itself. :)

    Who did the Spanish cover for High Rhymes?

    Faye

    ReplyDelete